Plastic Cards -
Mailing / Service Bureau
CDN Print Plastic - Service Bureau - Card Fulfillment
- Complete printing of laminated plastic cards,
letterhead, carrier inserts and #10 window envelopes.
- Personalization of pre-printed cards, pre-printed
letterhead or carrier.
- Thermal Image card personalization, or embossed
cards, bar coding, magnetic stripe encoding (Hico /Loco)
- Match verification of personalized card to
personalized carrier ( magnetic stripe or bar code
- Affixing of personalized card to personalized
- Folding and insertion of all pieces into printed #10
- Seal envelope, affix appropriate postage and mail
directly to the end user.
- No minimum or maximum card runs.
- We will take care of your complete card program,
from production, personalization to inhouse mailing.
- Quick turnaround
- Price Advantage
- No investment in personalization equipment
- No loss valuable office/storage
- Inventory maintained in a safe, secure environment
CDN will print your cards and maintain the inventory at our
plant. When you need embossed cards, simply fax or email us
your personalization list. We will use your cards from
inventory, personalize them and immediately ship to you or
to your customer.
The CDN 24-48 Hour GUARANTEE!
You have no time limit to use the inventory. There is no
minimum or maximum number of cards that must be embossed at
any one time. And since you have pre-paid in advance for
this service, there is no on-going invoices. Pre-paid
embossing customers are assured that shipments are delivered
in a timely fashion. Orders will be mailed via First Class
Mail (with a pre-paid postage amount charged), shipped on
your courier account, or maybe picked up at our office.
Embossing is the process of raising the surface of a plastic
card to produce various characters which indicate the name,
account number, expiration date, etc. Embossing is often a
critical part of the plastic card system.
Thermal Printing (Flat Print) is the process in which you
custom plastic card can be flat printed several ways.
- Text: Upper and Lower cards and most special characters
in a variety of sizes. Almost any font type can be matched.
- Barcodes (UPC (A), CodaBar, Code 39, Code 128 & many
- Consecutive Numbering, P.I.N. #'s, magnetic encoding
Plastic card encoding
encoding is the oldest and most widely used method of
storing information on a plastic card. Alphanumeric data can
be encoded to include variable information such as unique
card numbers, sequential numbers, account numbers, card
holder’s names, contact details, expiry dates, passwords or
codes required for secure entry. An appropriate ‘reader’
utilised by the card issuer decodes the stored information.
There are two types of magnetic strips:
Coercitivity) magnetic strips offer a higher level of
security against potential damages from third-party magnetic
fields, while LoCo strips (Low Coercitivity) tend to cost
less but are more sensitive to third-party magnetic fields.
CDN Print Plastic offers all magnetic encoding capabilities.